Re: LF: How to get the newst ROM version.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: How to get the newst ROM version.

Normally I let this stuff slide, but you just sent a bunch of useless
one-liners to the group where you either cited yourself within the post you
were making or didn't bother to enter your one-liner on a seperate line.
Please try to be a little more considerate.

-Kevin
khuber@mr.net