LF: 68k guide for Fargo Programmers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: 68k guide for Fargo Programmers

Finally my 68k guide is finished! At least the first version, there will be
(hopefully) many updates with corrections and added sections.

If you think that the acrobat file at www.ticalc.org sucks, is too big you
should check this guide out. It's more compact, skips all stupid stuff and
explains how to use 68k in Fargo programming. Maybe the most interesting
part is the instruction summary (almost copied from a book :-) ) which
is good to have when you program...

I've attached the guide (zipped - 25k), I hope that ppl won't flame me :) There
is no LFB :-(. The guide is almost 100k (3000 lines about 40 pages) big, so there
are some reading.

--
Jimmy Mårdell               "Breaking your trust in sorrow, until you face
mailto:mja@algonet.se        the dreams of tomorrow, has taken place