Re: LF: This just in.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: This just in.

> I don't understand what you do not understand.. ;)  There shouldn't be any
> problems with the method I presented.. First, when that kind of program is
> run for the very first time, it sets contrast to a roughly acceptable
> value and lets it to be adjusted. When adjustments are done, program then
> stores those _absolute_ contrast values (directly from ram, not just that
> increment/decrement just adjusted) to some variable. (This is only
> possible if contrast adjustment is done by altering directly that mem
> address containing the value for contrast)

Exactly... I understand what your saying, but what *I* am saying is that
I'm not exactly sure if there is a way to directly alter the contrast
and get that absoloute value.  I'm not saying it can't be done, i'm just
saying that with the information and sources that are publically
avalible, I'm not sure how you would change that absoloute value.

--
Christopher Poole
poole.christopher@paradox.net