LF: How to get the newst ROM version.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: How to get the newst ROM version.

OK here we go.

1. Go and get you TI all packaged up and put some insurance on it.
(About $10 Total)
2. Write up a juicy letter about how much you love your TI-92 but there
are some problems with it.
   In the letter, request the newest ROM version and they will fulfill
that request.
   Include your e-mail and tell them to mail you as soon as they get the
package.
3. Put the letter in an envelope and on it write "ATTN: Tom Sheilds".
Put this letter in the box.
4. Send the thing to TI at:

ATTN: Tom Shields
5701 Airport Rd.
PO box 6118
MS3262
Temple TX, 76503

5. Pretty soon you should see an e-mail from TI (mine took about 2
days).
6. They will be glad to replace your TI, totally FREE!!!!

I did this and my new one should be here in a few days!!

Has anyone else tried this?