Re: LF: GrayConverter Program Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: GrayConverter Program Problem

You ARE missing a file. Ask the author for the file, he posted it to the
TI-92 list, which I believe he runs. It's some fgplib file like that,
that he did not include. Once I got it, it ran just fine! So, ask him
for it, right now, I don't have time to post it, otherwise I would.
Sorry :( But hopefully this will solve your problem.

Your Virtual TI-92 Tech Support Guy
that1guy@juno.com