RE: LF: RE: ** NEW GRAYSCALE CONVERTER **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 5. december 1996 22:34, Ed Plese, Jr.[SMTP:eplese@igs1.lnd.com] wrote:

>How do you go about doing this?  I tried putting some color pictures
>on my calc but it didn't work.  I tried grayscale and I also shrunk
>them down.  They grayscale showed up all messed up.  I don't know
>what you did because I tried 256 shade gray and also 16 shade,
>neither of which worked.  I would have tried 4 shade, but it wasn't
>an option.

I'm sorry, my documentation were too bad.
Here is what you have to do:
1. Load your picture into Paint Shop Pro.
2. Reduce the size to max. 240x128 (rotate the picture if nessary)
3. Convert the picture to grayscale, 4 colors if possible.
4. Then convert it to 256 colors grayscale.
5. Saved it as a RAW-file
6. Run RAWTOASM and enter the size of your reduced picture.

The RAW-filesize should be    width x height !

Let me know if that helped.....

Kristian K. Nielsen
-jkkn@ctav.com

PS. I'll make better -more complete- version over the weekend !