Re: LF: How do you make a Greyscale picture program?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: How do you make a Greyscale picture program?

In theory yes. There my be some problems, but in theory you could switch
three planes and then get even more colors. But there would be som
flickers. I will try to make an example and see if it works.

Michael Wulff Nielsen
mal@dit.ou.dk