LF: Fargo Program Archive CHANGING

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Fargo Program Archive CHANGING

Hello everyone, I'm going to be downsizing my Fargo page listed in my
sig, simply because there are too many new programs being released,
and ticalc.org already does a great job. :) I'll still have some
programs on my page, but it won't have everything. I should be able to
update it soon, but for now there may be some older programs still
listed. That will change soon. Thanks for listening!

-Tim
-Tim
--
Tim Gerla    |   timg@climax.polaristel.net -==(UDIC)==-