Re: LF: Game - FTron

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Game - FTron

Mark G Malley wrote:

> When people send things to this list, it would be nice if they would send
> them uue, that way everyone can use them.  I kept quiet but now I am
> seeing more and more people with juno and other non-attachment services,
> and i think that we all feel the same way!  Thanks a million! :)

Actually, I feel that another list should be created for "binaries" so
that you juno's could get the programs, and others that preferr to go to
the web and get them wouldn't have to wait for them to download.  also a
pure binary list would be an excelent way for web page makers to keep
their pages up to date, just pluck em right off the list, and send each
other the ones that aren't sent through the list yet.

Ive sent a "cc" to ticalc.org (I hope they have a "staff" account, or
else I didn't) but maybe they could look into this
--
Christopher Poole
poole.christopher@paradox.net