Re: LF: *READ PLEASE*****!!!! New question about BIN Greyscale FILES ***

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Tim Gerla wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Dec 96 16:07 EST, you wrote:
>

> >Why wont the RAW format work.
> >
> Ah, but they will work! Bullock was a RAW. The hard part is displaying
> it on the screen. For me anyway. I don't have mass data transfer down,
> and I liked the grayscale example Sasz (?) wrote, but it does not help
> me with transferring raw images. I'd love to know how.
>
> -Tim
> --

There ARE RAW-converters for the PC as well.. I think Alchemy can produce
something like a RAW-image... And a program called bin2obj as well.
When you have the picture in rawformat, you just have to convert it to
dc.w statements (since A68k does not support the INCBIN directive) and
include it in the sourcecode.

//Sasq (Jonas Minnberg)

Follow-Ups: References: