LF: RAM info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: RAM info

On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Tim Gerla wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Dec 96 19:55:26 +6000, you wrote:
>
> >	- external : Soon external ramcards will be available from TI and
> >		     OTHER distributors ( How much memory that will add to
> >		     your system .. well I'll know it Thursday or Friday..
> >		     ... I'll tell ya all ). My distributer in Lübeck said
> >		     that this will depend on the type of chips you place
> >		     on those ramcards.
> Sounds great! I have a question though... Do you know where you would
> plug the external ramcard in? Would it be that 'Test Access Panel'?
> But that would also upgrade the rom...

I just called to my calc dealer here in Finland and asked about that
rumoured ram-expansion. As usual, normal "We do not currently have them
but until end of the year I should have them available".. When asked about
installation and availability he told that those modules will be available
at normal bookstores so it's very likely that ram-axpansion just replaces
that rom-module.
Just seems that fargo (as we know it ;) can't be installed directly.. :(

 -Ipe
 [ http://www.kotakk.fi/~y95silso ]