Re: LF: A few questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: A few questions

On Mon, 2 Dec 1996 17:51:49 -0600, you wrote:

>I have a few question:
>
>1. Would it be possible to make a Fargo program that would allow a person
>with an 85 and a ZShell program to chat with a person with a 92 and a Fargo
>chat program?

I'm sure that would be possible, and I would try it, but... I don't
have an 85... It should be quite easy, actually. There's already a
Zshell -to- TI-92 remote control. I'm sure you could use some of that
Z80 code in the 85 side.
>2. Would it be possible or feasible to create a Z80 interpreter for the 92?
>That way we could run Z80 asm progs on the 92.

I *highly* doubt it. Z80 has different ROM calls and many other
things. It would be very hard if not impossible.

-Tim
--
Tim Gerla -- timg@climax.polaristel.net -- Tyball@irc
              Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-