[A89] I'm sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] I'm sorry

I'm sorry for starting a flame war, and for re-insulting Scott.  It was inappropriate of me to write a very nasty response to his e-mail, and it was wrong of me to make him look like the aggressor of the situation, and to make myself look like the victom.  He was also correct about variable management on a TI-89, and I shouldn't have tried to make him look bad in my e-mail.  I'd appreciate it if everyone just deleted their last e-mail message called "[A89] Re: Variables in C" written by me, as it contains unnecessary material.  I'm sorry for ruining everyone's day with the inappropriate response, and I'm especially sorry for attacking Scott.

Jude Nelson