[A89] that search question that arose a little while ago...

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[A89] that search question that arose a little while ago...

I finally got around to reading my email.  Apparently there was a question
regarding find/replace in an array.  About a week ago, I bought a book for a
dollar (!) at a library book sale.  It's _Data_Structures_ by a guy named
Rick Decker (I believe).  It contains tips on how to create efficient data
structures, including binary searches, trees, binary trees, trinary trees,
etc.  Uhhh... after writing this I just noticed that I don't really have
anything useful to say (sorry), but I would be glad to give tips.

-Duncan (slimey_limey)
mrslimeylimey AT hotmail DOT com
http://www.slimeylimey.tk/