[A89] 68K Guide

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] 68K Guide

Greetings to everyone. Pretty dead list, eh?

I am trying currently learning 80x86, and I was
thinking of learning 68000 as well (not at the same
time, I'm not THAT stupid). I wonder if I can just
learn the instructions and transliterate x86 to 68k,
but that's because I'm a naïf. So I need a 68k guide.
Since I want a universal guide, I don't think anything
at /text/68k will help (I don't own an upper-echelon
calculator and probably never will). I should also say
that I've checked the library and found nothing.

Speaking of the 68k, I know the beige toasters used
it, but what about the iMac, eMac and the one that
looks like a desktop lamp? I wonder because
CodeWarrior at my school has alot of 68k compiler
options, and I figure I can use the inline assembler,
show everyone else, and pretend that I'm above them.
Then get suspended for unsafe behavior on the school's property.