[A89] Re: How is the best way to save an int

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: How is the best way to save an int

> This is not working, but the fiekl is using compression, I don't know if
> this is doing anything, but they are static global vars and still reset!

Yeah, that's it: the compression. When you run the program, the calc
decompresses it and runs it. But when the program ends, it doesnt compress
it back (i think), it just throws the decompressed program away. The
unchanged, compressed program remains. That's why the vars aren't saved.

Bye and Good Luck,
Cheiz