[A89] AMS 2.05 upgrade problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] AMS 2.05 upgrade problem

I attempted to upgrade my AMS version to the new AMS 2.05 using W32Tran8x
and a home-made parallel cable.  Everything seemed to go fine until block 9
or so and which point the transfer stopped.  Upon disconnecting and
restarting the calculator, I recieve the following screen:

-------------------------
Texas Instruments
www.ti.com/calc
Press I to install code

Boot 1.06 build 31

I have tried replacing the batteries and restarting the transfer using
W32Tran8x and TiLP and my parallel cable.  The calculator seems to ignore
both of these transfers and is pretty much useless at this point.

Is there something I'm missing?

Matt

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat