[A89] Re: [OT] c++ help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: [OT] c++ help

Yes, I completely agree that my teacher should lose her job.  Fortunately, I got the class out of
the way freshman year.  Of course, she teaches to high school kids who just take it because it's
required, not because they're going to use it.  And we didn't use a textbook, she just randomly
told us stuff.  By the way, she learned C++ at Austin Community College...not exactly a
prestigious university.
jeffrey