[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegoure

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel@wanadoo.fr 3E0B87D1:A65.1:nffrzoyl

>From: Niklas Brunlid

>It has been a while, but this ROM dump might be useable for flashing. I

>have never tried anything other than upgrading my 92+ to the latest AMS,

>so don't take my word on this. :)

I've used vti to flash an older AMS version on my 89 several times. Just set vti to transmit linkport data to whatever port your graphlink is on (I don't think that USB links will cut the mustard here, but I could be wrong), hook your 89 up to your graphlink, open the var-link menu on vti, and have the emulated 89 send the ROM dump's AMS like you would between calculators.

I know this thread has a lot of replies to it already, and I haven't had a chance to read many as of right now, so if this issue has already been taken care of and this message irritates you, then I'll buy you a beer next time you're in Mahopac, NY. I promise. =)

The Fishy One's Infinite Wisdom #19: "Gasoline, firecrackers, and bored youth don't mix."
New Wisdom Every Week!