[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel@wan

> Actually, I would like to downgrade from ROm 2.08 to 2.05,
> because I just don't like it.  It has blocked large assembly
> programs from running, and only has useless features added,
> such as the clock and the Apps Menu thingie.  However, I'm too
> lazy to do this, and too lazy to get the new version of TTStart
> because I'm too busy with my HP-49g (which has lots of cool
> and *useful* features which I am too timid to enumerate here).

What asm programs?  I haven't come across any that have problems...  Then
again, I don't "get around" much either.  I find the clock useful only to
make others think I'm a geke and I never use the Apps desktop.
Occasionally I use the other functions, such as the trig stuff.  I don't
think ttstart has been updated for 2.08 either.  But I don't use it, so I
wouldn't know.

   ~Jeremiah

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com