[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: DoorsOs & New TI-89 OS - appsub assembly-89 christian.gegourel@wanadoo.fr 3E0B87D1:A65.1:nffrzoyl

On Thursday 26 December 2002 18:47 pm, you wrote:
> > v2.04 AMS is what I use (and probably what a lot of people use) because
> > Doors works with it and you don't gain a whole lot with v2.05.
>
> Actually, more people probably use 2.05 because 2.04 had a bug which
> caused the calc to freeze while viewing archived variables.  There is a
> DoorsOS beta version that is compatible with 2.05.  It is available from
> the doors home page on ticalc.org.  I believe the URL is
> http://doors.ticalc.org/ but I'm not sure since I haven't gone there
> recently.
>
>    ~Jeremiah

> Only $9.95 per month!
> Visit www.juno.com

Hmm... I remember that there was an AMS 2.08, and I installed that one. It
included many features such as clock functionality and was widely featured.
It even had built in cosecant, secant, and cotangent functions! Does anyone
know why it was withdrawn by TI?