[A89] Re: [OT] Anyone have any good books on C to reccomend?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: [OT] Anyone have any good books on C to reccomend?

This isn't a book, but at least you don't have to pay for it! It's a
programming tutorial on the web. The best part is that it is a C tutorial
for calculators (assuming that's the kind of C you want)! Here's the site:
http://www.technoplaza.net/programming/
I hope that helps :)
asmviper