[A89] Question about "TI-C", among other things.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Question about "TI-C", among other things.

Can anyone tell me how much of a difference there is between the dialect of
Cused to write programs for the TI-89/92+ and the V200, and regular ANSI C?
I'm about to start learning C in about a month, and want to know how much I
am going to have to relearn in order to program in "TI-C".

Also, does anyone here know much about accessing the link port in C? (Once I
get access to my home computer in about a month, I'm going to try and write
aTCP/IP stack for the 89, 92+ and the V200, along with a dialer to allow
Internet access on the calc without a comp.)

Finally, (If I may go off-topic for a moment) has anyone here tried the
V200,and if so, would anyone recommend it?

Many thanks for listening to my rambling.

The Fishy One's Infinite Wisdom #19: "Gasoline, firecrackers, and bored
youthdon't mix."

New Wisdom Every Week!

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c156??PI=44364'