[A89] Re: a68k vs as (linking problems)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: a68k vs as (linking problems)

At 19:18 -0500 21/8/02, John David Ratliff wrote:
>Out of curiosity, which version of TIGCC Linux do you use? Are you using
>the most recent version (0.94 beta 18 r5) from
>tigcc.ticalc.org/linux.html?

yes, it's the latest version. (although tigcc --version returns 1.1.0 !!!)

>Also, how do you compile and link the program, because I did it on a
>Linux box and it worked fine once I made the changes.

tigcc rtest.asm

>If you had the file random.asm

[snip]

>and did 'tigcc random.asm', it links into random.89z and runs for me.

argh!!!! then it's my problem!!! (what I was suspecting...) I think
I'll recompile the linker, or maybe just m68k-amigaos-objcopy and
a68k, wich are the ones that are giving me troubles... :(

>Are you using tigcc front-end, or are you doing
>a68k -g -t random.asm
>... something else....
>
>??

just 'tigcc rtest.asm'... but now the problem seems to be in my copy
of tigcc...

>John David Ratliff
>jdratlif@cs.indiana.edu

regards,