[A89] Re: Fixing my TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Fixing my TI-89

To prevent accidental errors and deliberate modifications it does checks if the
rom being received has been modified.  If i remember correctly the hw2patch has
an option to undo it's modifications so that it can be sent over.

If an update fails then you have to reinstall from a computer which should
work.  Try turning it on and holding down apps as you due so.  This ALWAYS
forces the calc into recieve mode for the Operating system.

Quoting MuntaKHib@cs.com:

> Yes, in fact I did this so that I could install the DoorsOS on my first
>
> calculator. I did not think this would affect the transfer. As this is
> the
> case, what should I do?

23 He (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on
the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him saying,
"Go away, baldhead!  Go away, baldhead!  24 When he turned around and saw
them, he cursed them in the name of the lord.  Then two she-bears came
out
of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.  25 From there he went on
to Mount Carmel, and then returned to Samaria.

	- 2 Kings 2: 23-25