[A89] Re: Getting feedback

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Getting feedback

It does count them all but only displays the top download in each area
unfortunately. i think that ppl would probably rate the stuff more willingly
because, for some reason, it must be too personal to email someone. but if
you look at the message boards ppl put in a lot of comments on everything,
so if they got enough time to do that on ticalc then they would probably
submit some feedback.

> Counting downloads they already do, don't they? like this example from the
> file information of ASH:
> ---
> Ranked as 11149 on our all-time top downloads list with 764 downloads.
> Ranked as 7 on our top downloads list so far this week with 764 downloads.
> ---
> The other thing would be nice too though. Don't know if many would bother
> rating though, except when it is incredibly bad or incredibly good.

sorry i havent used it (yet at least). me and tigcc got problems, i try to
avoid it as much as possible and use as92 :) i wonder if i'm the only one
that codes hardcore oncalc?