[A89] Re: Sending AMS (again) :(

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Sending AMS (again) :(

The only thing that I can remember like this happening is when trying to send AMS 1.00 to a calc
with HW 2, but in your other e-mail you said it happened with lots of combinations, including also
unpatched.  The only thing I really can think to try is either to send from a computer, or get
another calc with a freshly installed AMS (no assembly run on it, etc.) and try sending.  I'm not
sure that will help, but it might be worth trying.  I've never seen anyone have a problem like
that before.
jeff