[A89] Re: Yikes! A major problem!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Yikes! A major problem!

Funny, but for me, I have found that the link for my grey
cable is not loose, or anything of the sort.  However, I was
still getting the same problem for a while...What it was was
that the gold on the head of the grey cable was worn off, and
so I went to my wonderful chemistry teacher, and he helped me
gold plate it again. It's been working fine ever since.
Second, on the topic of the black link, I have that too.
Personally, it is faster, but I don't like it as much for one
major reason.  I have already had the head of the
calc-to-calc cable break off in my calculator twice since I
got it.   have found the grey cable to be much morre sturdy
than the calc-to-calc cables.
Peter

=====
Equality cannot be reached until everyone accepts each other as different, which is what truly makes us equal.
    -Peter