[A89] Re: Yikes! A major problem!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Yikes! A major problem!

Hi!

| yeah thats what i get with mine too...  It seems to be just with the 89
that
| it occurs. Try sending programs through vti because it might just be the
| software for some reason. I think the reason it only happens on programs
| might be because generally text, etc are smaller than programs and dont
take
| longer to send so they dont get the error. Aside from the link program it
| might be something interfering with your com port so if vti doesnt work
then
| you might wanna make sure the resource isnt being shared.

You can also try the FolderLink beta available at tigcc.ticalc.org.  It uses
the same routines as VTI, which, I think, no other program does (they all
use DLPortIO or another method that doesn't seem to work).  I remember
having a similar problem on a really slow computer (486).

Bye,
Sebastian Reichelt

Follow-Ups: References: