[A89] Re: A problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: A problem

Oh jeez...looks like you didn't get the joke!

It was just something I thought to be funny at the time...If you looked at
the quoted material below my email, then you would have seen that It relates
to a previous post-the one where scott said he didn't like newbies asking
stupid questions which should be easily answered (as you so kindly put it) in
a "book" on C++ basics.