[A89] Programing Exercise....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Programing Exercise....

Hello,

       I have recently started work on a new project, in C, that involves
using stings quite extensively.  I have developed a small program that gets a
sting from the user (the string input I got from the TIGCC docs), then looks
at the string, divides the words up and puts them in separate variables.  I
was wondering if anyone else could do this and how efficient my code is at
doing so.  I would like to compare my code to someone else's.  If you would
like to see my code I will send it to you.  I have had trouble figuring out
how do handle multiple spaces and spaces found at the very beginning of the
string without having words containing just one space.  Well, just I will be
interested in how this problem is solved my others.  Any suggestions and
comments are welcome.  Have fun!

CalenWakefield