[A89] multiple .c files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] multiple .c files

How exactly do you separate your code into multiple files?  It seems to almost work if you give a
complete path to the file (#include "C:\\Program Files\\...shot.c"), but then errors appear in the
compilation of the shot.c file, making it look like the TIGCC header files are no longer included
(stuff like undefined function reference, LCD_WIDTH undeclared, etc.)  If I include tigcclib in
only one of the two c files that I have other than the main program one, it fixes all of the
errors from that file, but they still exist in the other.  However, if I include tigcclib in both,
all of the undefined errors are gone but a bunch of errors like multiple definition of _adbf3,
mulbf3, etc. and also multiple definition of one of my functions.  How do I get the extra files to
work just as if they were inside the main file?
jeff