[A89] Blue Screen?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Blue Screen?!?!?

ok this is wierd!  I was just working on a game for my 89 written in C using
TIGCC.  I have a HW2 AMS 1.05.  I had just compiled my program in tigcc and
sent it to my calc.  i ran the program as usual.  Everything was fine.  i
played it a little and suddenly the screen was BLUE!!!!

I will include the source and the compiled file.  Heres EXACTLY what i did.
I ran the nostub program lights.89z   I then, after the short intro, selected
new game.  Once the level was loded i pressed the UP ARROW to adjust the
grayscale and MY SCREEN TURNED BLUE!!!  I have also had a friend test it on a
HW 1 AMS 2.5 and it also worked.  Also, after leaving the program and running
it again it doesnt work.  I had to reset the calc, and send the program to it
again.

WARINING : I am not responsible for any damage done to your calc while
running this program.

Can anyone explain this?!Is this bad for the calc?  Can it be exploited for
blue color?  Just some thoughts.

CalenWakefield