[A89] Re: _rowread()

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: _rowread()

Thanks Scott.  I'll try that little formula.  I also have one more question.
In the working program I wrote from the information I found in the examples,
I made a simple sprite move around the screen using the arrows.  There is
only one problem.  The sprite moves so fast that it looks like it is just
jumping from one side of the screen to the other.  How do i go about stopping
this?  I tried using a countdown timer and registering it with 1, but that
slowed it down way too much.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

CalenWakefield