From: assembly-89-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-89-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of me you
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 8:54 AM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A89] Re: Gfx People Wanted...

16x10? No matter how you draw them theyll look messed up cuz checkers are
sposed to be round so you would need a square sprite in order to look
normal, unless you did like a 3/4 overhead view or something.

black, whatever). They must be 16x10 so they'll all fit in the TI-89 screen.
The ones I'm using now have been resized, and don't look very good.