[A89] Re: TI-89/92+ Dialog Compatability...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: TI-89/92+ Dialog Compatability...

> My question is, can we change the font of dialog box. I know of the
> WinFont() function, but I see no correlation for dialog boxes. Does anyone
> know of any?

To the extent of my knowledge -- including not only TI-GCC, but also TI's
official SDK documentation -- this is not possible.  And since TI only uses
one font size per calculator for all dialogs, I doubt that they would
further slow down the UI by adding support for changing the dialog font
size.  I think you're out of luck.

    -Scott