[A89] TI-89/92+ Dialog Compatability...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] TI-89/92+ Dialog Compatability...

It seems the TI-92+ uses the large font as the standard font, rather than
the middle font (8x10 instead of 6x8). This can be changed with the
FontSetSys() function, but on dialogs, it does not seem to work.

For example, I write programs for the TI-89, but they work fine on the
TI-92+ too, but I often have to adjust the dialog boxes and make two
versions of the programs. I didn't quite understand this at first, I just
thought the TI-92+ font was different from the TI-89 font, but when I
noticed stings were printing this way too, I made the connection.

Now, if you do FontSetSys(F_6x8); before doing a dialog creation box (like
DlgMessage(), or custom dialog boxes using DialogAddText or
DialogAddRequest), the title will display in the middle font, but the text
and request prompts are still in the 8x10 font.

My question is, can we change the font of dialog box. I know of the
WinFont() function, but I see no correlation for dialog boxes. Does anyone
know of any?

Thanks in advance,

John David Ratliff
jdratlif@cs.indiana.edu