[A89] Re: Traps...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Traps...

> p.s. Does anyone have any info on the different traps/vectors? I've
looked, but
> couldn't find any so I started a text doccument so all of that kind info
could
> be in one place...
>
> Right now some of the traps are confusing me... Trap #$B for instance
looks to
> me like it launches programs (and would be a good place to break the asm
program
> size limit?)... but in the vti debug screen, it is listed as Archive.

Download the DoorsOS zip and look in the /doc folder, where you'll find some
good (albeit possibly outdated) information on a lot of hardware-related
topics.

Actually, it lists Trap #$B as being "Print 'Trap 11' and Freeze," so that
specific trap information must be outdated.  I know that newer versions of
TIOS have made use of some previously unused vectors; for instance, 2.05
uses the Line 1111 Emulator vector to do ROM Calls (to my knowledge, only TI
Flash Studio - and, therefore, apps - use this trick).

    -Scott