Re: A89: What's Wrong?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What's Wrong?

> To be as brusque as you: don't be an ass.

I wasn't aware I was being either brusque or
an ass.  It was definitely not my intention.
Perhaps my "tone" was unclear, or my
phrasing careless, but all I intended to do
was to correct them.  I'm sorry if there
seemed to be emotional impact in that letter,
but there was none intended.  ...Though I'd
hardly be one to talk if I were you.  There is
clearly misplaced emotional impact in your
letter.  I can't interpret it any other way.

In other words, you flamed me for thinking
I flamed them when I didn't (even though
I might have been careless enough to make
it seem that I did).

> Those two posts were useless.

Two?  Which two?

> You are correct, but you don't have to be so
> condescending.

Sorry.  I only intended to state the way something is.
Glass is amorphous.

> Explain yourself.

Glass is amporphous.  What more explaining is there?

> If you don't have something constructive to say, stay
> off the list.

Glass is amorphous.  Clearly this is constructive.
And extremely important when programming in 68k.

> And if you want to flame me, fine, just keep it off the
> list. Mail me personally.

Hah.  Yes.  Flame me to the list then demand that
I mail you personally.  I've used that trick before.  Nope.
Not on this list.  You flame me publicly, I refute publicly.
When it comes to not posting, I only listen to Magnus.
:-)