A89: Re: New to TIGCC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: New to TIGCC

>> I was wondering if someone on this list could point
>> me in a direction of some source, for a beginner like me, that would help
me
>> to get started.  I would much appreciate it.

Start with the "how to" section . TI-GCC is extremely well documented, and
you can use search to find what you want as you need it. The how to's are a
good place to start, since you will be aware of some of the unusual things
about TI-GCC, and won't have to rewrite code that won't work.  Be sure to
read what looks useful in the Contents section to. After that, you might
want to try args.h, graph.h, gray.h, and kbd.h. These files will help you
understand how you can make your games work.

Have fun and good luck!

Brian Clark