Re: A89: Re: I am getting mad at this code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 1/4/2001 06:35 AM, you wrote:
>There's nothing really wrong with the code, it's rather a bug in TIGCC.  The
>linker sets the main entry point at the beginning of the file, while it
>should be at the main function, or at least at the beginning of the text
>section.
That is strange. It did work with the int type above the includes and then
it just didn't(I do think I upgraded versions also, so maybe it was's like
this before?)
>Anyway, move
Thanks, that did it. I have been working on this for awhile now and getting
nowhere, so I asked. Thanks.
>BTW:  Do you understand now why that $3000 game wasn't such a good idea?
>What if I took any money for this information?  Everything builds up on FREE
>programs; you can't take it for granted that programming is even possible on
>calculators.  Unless, of course, you use TI's SDK.
I do understand. I love free software.
Thanks again.