Re: A89: installing C Event Hooks + misc other...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: installing C Event Hooks + misc other...

> return s2[x]==0?x:0;
>
> and it will return the length of the string if you checked through all of
it.
> (if you did, it would break the loop when s2[x] is on the
> endofstring-marker, right?)

Looks like I should have connected and read my email first :)
Right: s2[x] points to the \0 at the end of the loop if the end of s2 was
reached

Thanks,

Greg
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a
hammer.
-- IBM maintenance manual, 1925