Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

At 22:56 2001-02-09, you wrote:
>Wonder if it applies to opening a TI.  Haven't tried yet.  I'll tell you
>whether I could make some use of the IBM maintainance manual when trying to
>close it again. :-)
>No, by all means, I won't be opening my TI-89.  Ever.

Why not? :)
ok, if you don't want to, but want to know how it looks inside, check my
page where more brave
men have done it for you: http://alh.dhs.org/ti89/
On http://alh.dhs.org/ti89/proj.html you can see mine. I have made som
slight adjustments in the hardware.
(will probably do some more soon)
Hardware hacking is fun!

Sidenote; my ti89 does not have any screws in it. the 89 holds together
perfectly without any, and it is simpler to open without, and I open mine
quite often. It does not get reset by getting opened either, since I have
soldered some wires to the batteryholder.

///Olle