Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

> On a sidenote: Someone should really try to recompile TIGCC under Linux.
> (hint hint!) ;-)

    Mabey I missed something, but how would that be possible?

> Wonder if it applies to opening a TI.  Haven't tried yet.  I'll tell you
> whether I could make some use of the IBM maintainance manual when trying
> close it again. :-)
> No, by all means, I won't be opening my TI-89.  Ever.

Good for you ;)

> Did it say what kind of device this was?  I wonder what kind of stuff
people
> would disassemble in 1925.  A refrigerator?

    My Guess is that is was something large and metallic...

Greg
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a
hammer.
-- IBM maintenance manual, 1925