Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

Hi!

| ... Now all you need is another hard drive, Sebastian.

How great!  The student's version of Delphi 4 Professional was about $150
for me!  Download time isn't limited for me, so this is really exactly what
I need.  Maybe I can install it on my parents' networked drive.  Does anyone
know a reason why mapping a network drive under Windows may fail if the LAN
is set up correctly and the folders show up in the network neighborhood?
I'm really desperate because of this.

Anyway, sorry; this doesn't really belong to the list any more.  I'm just
hyped. :-)

I'll probably port the IDE to Kylix then, if I can.  Borland says the open
edition will be available by mid-2001.

An update to TIGCC can be expected in a little more than a month, by the
way.  There are important things to be updated.

Bye,
Sebastian Reichelt

Follow-Ups: References: