Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

I know the ide will open project files when double clicking. What I meant
was it would be nice if one could double click on a .c file or a .h file and
have the ide open it

To tell you the truth, I was surprised that WINE was able to start the ide,
I've been looking for a nice way to develop in Linux, and it just popped
into my head that i should try wine.

How hard would it be to integrate C++ code into Delphi then drag and drop
would be easier I've never programmed in Delphi before! I did download the
source code awhile ago and I took one quick glance at it and thought it
looked like Pascal! whoops.
Thanks,

Greg
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a
hammer.
-- IBM maintenance manual, 1925