A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: TIGCC IDE in Linux

Hey guys, I was just trying to get the ide to work in Red Hat 6.2 with wine
(build 20001002)... It almost works! my only problem so far is that i cant
open a project, but i get this error message AVI Kann nicht geoffnet werden
what's that mean?

Other wise  the main app window looks nice except for the tool bar icons
which don't display properly.

This next part is for Sebastian (did i spell your name right?), i think it
would be very cool if the next release of the ide would accept command line
arguments... that way one could set up windoz so you could just drag and
drop to open a file quickly.

Greg
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a
hammer.
-- IBM maintenance manual, 1925