[A89] Grey Graph Link

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[A89] Grey Graph Link

Hi guys, I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me the last few days
and all of the comments on vti vs. ti. Looks like ash won't be out for
awhile yet, because I have come across some more ideas for it...

I think that I've seen people complaining about the Grey Graphlink here once
or twice. I'm the lucky owner of one of those antiquities as well... I also
get very frustrated when I have to plug and replug that cable into my calc
alot of times before i can transfer a program or variable with the ti-graph
link software.
I have found a simple way to fix this problem. Go to the var-link and select
receive, then just press on to cancel, then send from the graph link
program; it works. Weird huh? I just discovered this tonight, but it has
worked every time that i've had a problem so far...

Greg