[A89] Re: Emulators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Emulators

Hi!

| The SDK [...] has a very useful/poweful integrated debugger.

Yes, but TIGCC will hopefully have an integrated debugger as well some time
soon.  It will be using VTI, of course.  I've done the extraction of COFF
debug info, so I can get very detailed information about all symbols of the
program as well as the source lines (or even parts of lines in file
splitting mode).  I'm waiting for the GPL version of Kylix to come out in
summer; right now I have no way of recompiling VTI.  A recompilation is
needed, though, because VTI lacks support for external access at the moment.

Sebastian Reichelt