[A89] Re: Emulators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Emulators

> > I would probably have to say the emulator from TI would be more
> > accurate than vti.
>
> Wrong. VTI is much more accurate than TI-SDK emulator...
> Try to run any grayscale program on TI-SDK emulator, for fun...
>
> > I would think this would be true since TI would probably want
> > everything to run exactly as it would on the real deal
>
> No. TI wants to emulate exactly just these features which they want
> to support on their calculators...

Which would seem to suggest that the program in the SDK isn't an emulator but a
simulator... right?

--
 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org

- "You're Hells Angels, then? What chapter are you from?"
- REVELATIONS, CHAPTER SIX.
        -- Death in conversation with a biker
           (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)